106 1300 Gr.N Peugeot Sport Calculateur

Les Peugeot 106 Rallye Phase 1 préparées pour le rallye, la course de côte, le slalom et/ou le circuit.

Modérateurs : Yoyo71, Bracam, 106mini

Répondre
nikos1300_greece
Habitué

106 1300 Gr.N Peugeot Sport Calculateur

Message par nikos1300_greece »

Bonjour everyone :hello: ,
i want your help....I received during the weekend a Peugeot Sport Calculateur, for my 106. The seller told me that this is a complete Peugeot Sport calculateur NOT a chip from Peugeot Sport.
As i already know, there are no difference outside between the OEM calculateur and the Peugeot Sport.
Please, i am looking for fotos from inside (photo with the chip) and outside, from someone who has this Peugeot Sport calculateur for his 106. If someone has it, please send some photos.
I am trying to check that the calculateur is a genuine PEugeot Sport and not OEM calculateur with a Peugeot Sport copy chip. The chip that i check in the Peugeot Sport calculateur, writes PEUG-B BCDC or BSDC.
Merci
Nikos
P.S. Yesterday i tested in my car. All these years i had the OEM calculateur with a genuine Peugeot Sport Gr.N chip. When i made some tests with the Peugeot Sport calculateur, i saw a difference (better) between 3500 - 7000 rpms, but from 7000 until 7800rpms, there was more or less the same with my Peugeot Sport chip. Maybe the PS calculateur is a little better,but i am not sure.
Thats all.... :?
AgAdOu
Pilote WRC

Re: 106 1300 Gr.N Peugeot Sport Calculateur

Message par AgAdOu »

Only chip can be modded on Magneti Marelli ECU.

So a PTS ECU is a OEM ECU with PTS chip imo, nothing else, nothing more.
Président du club team106rallye
- 106 RALLYE 1.6 CONFORT - 274 000 km
- 106 RALLYE 1.3 BASE - en morceaux

Recensement en cours : 533 rallye ph1 - 479 rallye ph2 :pilote: pour participer ==> envoyez moi un MP !
nikos1300_greece
Habitué

Re: 106 1300 Gr.N Peugeot Sport Calculateur

Message par nikos1300_greece »

Salut,
Yann, sorry for the late responce :oops:
So, we are speaking for only Peugeot Sport epprom, not a complete PS ecu.
I will test my 106 one of these days, with my OEM ecu with the PS epprom vs the complete PS ecu (as the seller says) and check if there are some difference between them.
IF there isn't some serious difference, i will return the PS ecu to him.
Merci
Répondre